“Studies show that the ROI in coaching is 7x the initial investment.”
Managers face a Tsunami of constant change, increasing demands from senior leaders and customers, increased team sizes and more complex problems to solve. Many managers feel they just don’t have time for coaching and developing their people. You can argue that that is kind of like not having time to take your car in for servicing and being surprised when it breaks down.
Coaching for many organisations has become about formal meetings, held once a month (if employees are lucky!). We believe coaching is a mindset and not a meeting. It is about having lots of different types of coaching conversations, in the moment.
In this E-book, we offer quick and simple coaching conversations that will inspire, engage and develop your people! Here’s what you can expect to get out of it:
Coaching is a mindset
- How to coach in the moment and encourage the behaviours you want to see show up
- Studies show that the ROI in coaching is 7x the initial investment, with more than 25% of coaching clients reporting an ROI of 10-49 times the cost
Don’t weigh the pig.
- Avoid being transﬁxed by the number, or the KPIs. Focus on the input needed to improve performance and employee engagement
- 147% higher earnings per share than the competition when companies increase their numbers of ‘talented’ managers
Grow your profits and improve service.
- 3 top takeaways on how to boost the impact of your coaching
- Today’s skills only have a life of 2 ½ to 5 years
- How do up to date skills improve your performance and your profits? The answer: effective coaching
Download your free copy
If you find Sean’s insights useful, then take a look at our Management Development Modules, our 90 minute training sessions to improve your management skills now.
After conducting over 400 diagnostics in FTSE 250 we have identified the characteristics that great managers consistently display. Solutions configured to transform the everyday for your managers, their teams, peers and colleagues. Our modules are in a virtual classroom environment and bitesize so you can focus on the issues you’re experiencing in your workplace.