BT Enterprise Customer Service were looking to transform service and drive value through their customer experience teams.
They were looking to transform service and drive value through their customer experience teams. Great Conversations, a leader-led climate and culture transformation programme was developed for their 17,000 employees.
Blue Sky were engaged to design and deliver Great Conversations, a top down, leader-led climate and culture transformation programme for customer experience teams across the division involving 600 managers and over 7,000 team members.
By focusing people’s mindset to consider how to add value at every point of contact, and building the programme in line with BT’s newly created brand values (Personal. Simple. Brilliant), we have delivered robust performance outcomes across leads to sales, NPS and people engagement. Using the data collected from the first year of the programme we reviewed and re-launched the Compelling story to make it relevant for the work still to do and re-engaged the teams.
The Great Conversations programme has been accredited with the Institute of Customer Training Mark Award and BT were called out in the UKCSI survey as having its highest result since 2013.
We developed a three-tier strategy:
- Interaction: surveys feedback in-the-moment for front-line staff to understand how to improve performance.
- Journey: surveys are triggered at event closure – providing great feedback to business improvement/product teams.
- Relationship: surveys provide the overall view of our customers’ perception of us and provides key feedback to our Account managers on their customer relationships
Here are some of the results :
- 34% uplift in sales order value
- 36 point increase in interaction NPS score
- 22 point increase in relationship NPS score
- 9 point increase in employee satisfaction
- 40% reduction in OFCOM complaints
- 14 point uplift in leading our people
“I definitely feel that I have learnt a lot and can implement this into my daily role” – BT employee
Awards from this programme: